We’re growing and we want to hire experienced and passionate homebrewers. Qualified applicants must have extensive knowledge and experience with brewing ingredients and techniques(i.e. extract, all-grain).
Retail Sales Associate
Homecrafted is a homebrew supply store that has been in operation since April 2014. We have opened a new larger store in the Holly Springs Business Park where we will be able to expand into new product categories and services. We’re seeking to add employees to our growing business who have a passion for homebrewing and want to contribute to a growing business as part of a small and dynamic team!
Summary: The Retail Sales Associates will be responsible for all aspects of store operations and customer service including, but not limited to, receiving and moving inventory, stocking, direct customer sales, customer education, answering phones calls, cleaning and other tasks as needed. Ideal candidates would be able to work effectively as part of a small team. This is a part-time position and will report directly to the business owner. Due to changing demands in the retail space, flexibility is necessary with this position. Desired availability is weekday afternoons but any qualified applicant will be considered.
- Receiving orders and shipments and processing them in our system
- Moving current inventory both in the stock room and in the retail sales space to make room for new product
- Greeting, assisting, and offering a high level of customer service to any customer who enters the store as well as incoming phone calls
- Educating customers on the different product lines to achieve their desired outcome
- Daily cleaning to maintain a clean and orderly environment
- Other projects and duties as needed
- Candidate must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of customer service
- Homebrewing and/or Winemaking experience and knowledge of key ingredients and techniques
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and to proactively engage with the needs of the business
- Flexible work hours Monday – Sunday between the hours of 10am and 7pm
- Basic math skills necessary to operate a cash register
- Must be at least 21 years of age due NC ABC regulations
- Prior retail sales experience
- Passion for homebrewing and winemaking
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 55lbs
- Ability to stand for up to 6 hours at a time
To apply please send you resume, cover letter optional, to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
101 Tradition Trail
Holly Springs, NC 27540